Skip to main content

Crazy Aunt Corrie

We are pleased to announce that our very own Crazy Aunt Corrie will be making her television debut on Monday, Janurary 4th as one of the ladies on The Bachelor. Check out the 2nd girl from the right in the first row...

You are not going to want to miss this! Cast your vote in my poll on the left of how Corrie will fair against the other girls. Go to abc's website for more pics & video. http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor/bio/corrie-/355421

Comments

Jennifer, Mo said…
What's a mother to do?!
Catherine said…
Corrie was adorable! Classy, funny, and gorgeous. She should get bonus points for NOT putting it all on display like so many of the others, who ended up looking either desperate or like worn-out strippers. Her gold dress was beautiful AND tasteful. :)

Nicely done, Miss Corrie!!!

PS -- Missed seeing you when I was in FL, Abbie. Next time I'll have to plan a little better! :)
Melody said…
Everyone needs a crazy Aunt.
I am so glad Corrie is on the Bachelor...I have been missing the show since college because Brent hates reality tv. I am hoping she hangs around because it gives me an excuse to watch the Bachelor...and I even think that Brent is wanting to see how it all turns out.
Mimi said…
We are all watching "Aunt Corrie" in Kentucky. She is, by far, the most classy and beautiful.Can't wait to see what happens tonight.
Rebecca said…
It is so interesting to watch the show in a different way having a connection to one of the ladies on the show. It makes it fun! Can't wait to hear the inside scoop on the show and how she feels about it now that she's experienced it first hand.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you ready for this?

Monday was a very exciting day at our house. I celebrated turnig 29 (Yikes! I'm getting old) and we had a fetal echocardiogram to check on Baby Lilly #2. We didn't get any great shots because once again this little baby had their hand right next to their face. A very comfy position apparently. I'm happy to report that my birthday this year was a million times better than last year  and Baby Lilly's heart looks great! But that's not what you want to know now is it. Nope, you want to know what our name list looks like...So far Matt has suggested Jelaine  and Lapchild (for traveling purposes) and Adelyn has suggested Adelyn, Susie, Martha (if it's a boy), and Baby Scruffa Muffin. Still not what you're looking for? Hmm, how about that Baby Lilly #2 is a... BOY!!! And while we are so not ready for a boy and a little shocked we're really exicted too. Thanks to everyone who voted, commented or left me messages on facebook about the Chinese Calendar. Both i...

"I have ponytail!"

Yesterday Adelyn wanted me to fix her hair in a ponytail. I can assure you it's much harder than it sounds. Poor kid got my hair. But she doesn't know it and after seeing herself in the mirror she was so proud. The first thing she wanted to do was show daddy. So, we made him a video... At dinner I was lamenting about how grown up she looks and that it makes me kind of sad. Matt's sympathetic response? "Her hair really isn't long enough for a ponytail if you ask me. She looks like a boy from the front and when she turns to the side she looks like a pirate." Ahh, just what every girl wants to hear, "you look like a pirate."

The Chinese Calendar

In less than a week we will find out if Baby Lilly #2 is a boy or a girl. We are excited, anxious, nervous, and can hardly wait! As I'm sure you know, there are countless wives tales people use to predict a baby's gender. My doctor predicted a boy based on the baby's heart rate and Matt's prediciting a girl because "the Lord knows what he needs." When I was pregnant with Adelyn women would tell me I was having a boy because of the way I was "carrying" (even though we already knew she was a girl) and recently I saw a pee on the stick gender predictor kit at Target. One of the more "reliable" gender predictors someone told me about is the Chinese Calendar.  It's based on the mother's lunar age and there are two different calendars to use. So, click on these links, see what it says about your child/children, and come back to vote in my polls (in the left column) about how accurate it was for you! Make sure you vote for each child if yo...