I'm not sure what the statistics say but I can promise you that this has been the hottest summer of my life! Last week we had a very close A/C call and you can believe that I played the "I'm 8 months pregnant. When can you be here?" card. Don't worry though. We've gotten really good at staying cool. Between popsicles, the play area at the mall and frequenting the freezer section of our local grocery stores, we do everything we can not to break a sweat!
Monday was a very exciting day at our house. I celebrated turnig 29 (Yikes! I'm getting old) and we had a fetal echocardiogram to check on Baby Lilly #2. We didn't get any great shots because once again this little baby had their hand right next to their face. A very comfy position apparently. I'm happy to report that my birthday this year was a million times better than last year and Baby Lilly's heart looks great! But that's not what you want to know now is it. Nope, you want to know what our name list looks like...So far Matt has suggested Jelaine and Lapchild (for traveling purposes) and Adelyn has suggested Adelyn, Susie, Martha (if it's a boy), and Baby Scruffa Muffin. Still not what you're looking for? Hmm, how about that Baby Lilly #2 is a... BOY!!! And while we are so not ready for a boy and a little shocked we're really exicted too. Thanks to everyone who voted, commented or left me messages on facebook about the Chinese Calendar. Both i...
Comments