Skip to main content

15 weeks





Caiden is 15 weeks old and I cannot believe it! He is the sweetest, happiest, most content baby and every time he smiles at me my heart just melts. I actually started this post about a month ago. I've been wanting to document all the little things he does that I don't want to forget. But I just can't get it together. Then today I was reading someone else's blog and learned that today is World Prematurity Day. So in honor of my little (big) preemie I ditched the other stuff I had written and am just going to post a ridiculous number of pictures from the past 15 weeks. I do not have the words to express how thankful I am to the Lord for blessing me with this sweet boy and how he protected Caiden from any major complications associated with being born prematurely.


You may be noticing a theme...

Ok, now I'm awake!

 Just kidding! ;)
 
We spent more than one night this way. Caiden's "witching hours" were/are from 8-11 pm. (Aka - "mommy's free time")
6 weeks


This is Caiden's worried look. He's worried something has happened to the milk.
8 weeks





12 weeks

I think it's safe to say Caiden's going to be a thumb sucker. This is his favorite awake time activity.

15 weeks

He's definitely my child...this is his attempt to wake up from a nap.

Hoping to get a real post about Caideny Caiden up soon!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I can't believe he is already 15 weeks old! We need to plan a trip to Florida to see him and you all.
Mimi said…
It's
Caideny Caiden Day!! I love all of his cute expressions.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you ready for this?

Monday was a very exciting day at our house. I celebrated turnig 29 (Yikes! I'm getting old) and we had a fetal echocardiogram to check on Baby Lilly #2. We didn't get any great shots because once again this little baby had their hand right next to their face. A very comfy position apparently. I'm happy to report that my birthday this year was a million times better than last year  and Baby Lilly's heart looks great! But that's not what you want to know now is it. Nope, you want to know what our name list looks like...So far Matt has suggested Jelaine  and Lapchild (for traveling purposes) and Adelyn has suggested Adelyn, Susie, Martha (if it's a boy), and Baby Scruffa Muffin. Still not what you're looking for? Hmm, how about that Baby Lilly #2 is a... BOY!!! And while we are so not ready for a boy and a little shocked we're really exicted too. Thanks to everyone who voted, commented or left me messages on facebook about the Chinese Calendar. Both i...

"I have ponytail!"

Yesterday Adelyn wanted me to fix her hair in a ponytail. I can assure you it's much harder than it sounds. Poor kid got my hair. But she doesn't know it and after seeing herself in the mirror she was so proud. The first thing she wanted to do was show daddy. So, we made him a video... At dinner I was lamenting about how grown up she looks and that it makes me kind of sad. Matt's sympathetic response? "Her hair really isn't long enough for a ponytail if you ask me. She looks like a boy from the front and when she turns to the side she looks like a pirate." Ahh, just what every girl wants to hear, "you look like a pirate."

The Chinese Calendar

In less than a week we will find out if Baby Lilly #2 is a boy or a girl. We are excited, anxious, nervous, and can hardly wait! As I'm sure you know, there are countless wives tales people use to predict a baby's gender. My doctor predicted a boy based on the baby's heart rate and Matt's prediciting a girl because "the Lord knows what he needs." When I was pregnant with Adelyn women would tell me I was having a boy because of the way I was "carrying" (even though we already knew she was a girl) and recently I saw a pee on the stick gender predictor kit at Target. One of the more "reliable" gender predictors someone told me about is the Chinese Calendar.  It's based on the mother's lunar age and there are two different calendars to use. So, click on these links, see what it says about your child/children, and come back to vote in my polls (in the left column) about how accurate it was for you! Make sure you vote for each child if yo...