Saturday, April 25, 2009

Eye to Eye

It shouldn't come as much of a surprise to know that Matt & I don't always agree on everything. For example, I think Matt should appreciate what a bargain shopper I am. Matt doesn't think I should shop. Clearly, someone's mistaken. But when it comes to parenting we really have been in agreement on every issue (yes, I know it's only been 6 months) but one...Diapers. Now before you think to yourself "I wonder if they're using cloth diapers?" let me just tell you that we completely agree that money should never be saved on 3 items. Toilet Paper. Paper Towels. And you guessed it, Diapers. So what's problem? It's the size of the diaper. If it was up to Matt, Adelyn would still be wearing the newborn size. (I think he's in denial about the fact that she's actually grown since being born). I however, the head diaper changer, fully understand the importance of a well fit diaper. In Matt's defense, he has never actually changed a blow-out diaper or had to leave church only moments after arriving because his Sunday dress was no longer shall we say, "presentable". So my question for you is, what don't you & your spouse always see eye to eye on?

5 comments:

Rob and Darla said...

How to load the dishwasher. :)

Lauren said...

the definition of "clean."

As in, "I thought you cleaned the house?" We have a definite role reversal in that area!

ps- i did not know you were using cloth diapers. i can barely keep up with the laundry as is!

Abbie said...

Darla: Ooo, that's a good one! There is definitely a right & wrong way to load the dishwasher. ; )

Lauren: It never fails, I will spend all day cleaning our house, Matt will come home a ask "what did you do today? I just don't understand it! By the way, we actually don't use cloth diapers. I guess I didn't make that clear enough - good thing I'm not an author. But I do know several people who do. I'm with you - it's all I can do to keep up with the laundry. Who knew someone so small could make so many things dirty!

Chris and Corrie said...

update please!!!!!!!!

Chris and Corrie said...

p.s. that would be disgusting if you used cloth diapers!! gross.