Sunday, June 28, 2009

Gracyn's Story

Gracyn DenBesten is a little girl who God is using in a big way. On Christmas Eve 2008 she was admitted to the hospital and later diagnosed with Cardiomyopathy. After spending 4 months hooked up to an artificial heart, she received a heart transplant on April 15th. We heard that when the doctor told her she was getting a new heart she asked "will my new heart love Jesus as much as my old heart does?"


This past Sunday we had the overwhelming privilege of hearing her sing during the worship time. I can assure you, there was not a dry eye in the house. As I sat there holding sweet little Adelyn a little tighter than normal I couldn't help but think that this is just a small glimpse of what heaven will be like. I'm not very good with technology...but here's the link to the video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCZjWZKtBTY

No comments: