Thursday, July 22, 2010

Fall Fashion Trends

Yes, I know it's the middle of July and no matter where you live you're melting, but Adelyn and I couldn't help but notice that JoAnn's has ALL their fall decorations out. And since they'll probably be marked down 75% by August 1st, Adelyn thought she'd go ahead and share her favorite trends for Fall.

1. Layers, layers, layers!

2. Don't be afraid to mix patterns and styles. As long as you keep the colors consistent you'll be fine.

3. Take a risk! Try pairing your giraffe pj's with your Sunday dress for a really avant garde look!

And just because it's a little difficult to see ALL of Adelyn's layers, I've listed them for you below.

2 Onesies
Pajama top
Pajama pants
2 pairs of pajama shorts
Jean skirt
Khaki shorts
Dress

The kid was sweating to death but I could not convince her to take off the clothes until dinner time when it was no longer her choice. Do the words "I do it myself!" sound familiar?

3 comments:

phillips phamily said...

Oh, my! I'm getting hot just thinking about all those layers! What a funny little one!

Grandpa said...

Does this mean Corrie now has some competition?????

Mimi said...

Adelyn, I'm thinking of pairing pink poodle PJ's with a basic black sweater dress for those chill fall days. What do you think??