Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

Tonight, Adelyn attended her first Halloween party as a UK cheerleader. Can I just say how much I love a free costume! Can I also tell you how incredibly difficult it is to get a decent picture of Adelyn.

Seriously! The kid is easily distracted,


doesn't hold still,


or look at the camera.


She's just generally difficult when it comes to picture taking.


But I guess if she always smiled then I'd never get a picture of this face...


And really, what is this face? I know you might not be that amused, but it cracks me up!

Oh well, no matter what face she's making she'll always be the cutest cheerleader I've ever seen!

3 comments:

Rob and Darla said...

Aw those are soo cute! She is definitely the cutest cheerleader I've ever seen!! and I like her kitty cat basket! What are all those bumps on the pumpkin?!

Mimi said...

Adelyn's pictures are always cute ! Send me some- Pleeeze

linda said...

Adelyn ~ C-A-T-S cats, cats, cats!
You go girl.