Thursday, May 5, 2011

Sunday Morning

Matt sang with the praise team and had an extremely early wake up call so it was just me and Adelyn that morning. I don't know why, but every year she wakes up with watery eyes and a runny nose on Easter. I managed to get a few cute pictures even though my lighting/camera work is not the best.

I love how she has her hands folded in this one. Such a girl!

We went to Gigi & Granddaddy's house for lunch, a nap and 2nd Easter Egg Hunt.




Once again I was able to get away with filling the eggs with goldfish, craisins, and this year I threw in fruit snacks and smarties. I meant to use teddy grahams as well but forgot them at home. Later I overheard Adelyn tell my mom "I really wike all da goodies inside da eggs". Matt says that next year I have to put chocolate in them.
We'll see...

No comments: