Friday, February 17, 2012

Adelyn the Brave

A few weeks ago Adelyn helped her best friend Brody celebrate his 5th Birthday. He had some exciting but scary special guests attend...

You brought a what?!?

Once she held the tarantula there was no going back!

This bearded lizard also brought his scorpion friend but we didn't get a picture of him.
Here's a baby alligator...
and Adelyn holding his older cousin. She didn't even hesitate when given the chance to hold him. (I just love the kid in the orange shirt. He's got his super hero pose down if you ask me.)


I even took a turn holding the alligator but I draw the line at this guy...

Yuck! 5 kids long and you still can't see the end of him. He was Adelyn's favorite animal. She thought he was so soft and smooth.

The guy with all the animals is a Gatorland wrangler. He did a great job and the party was so much fun. I hope Caiden doesn't get any ideas though. I'm terrified of the "little, harmless" snake that lives in our bushes. There's no way I'm letting one who could eat me and my children come over.

No comments: