Friday, September 26, 2008

38 Week Update

Well, here I am at 38 weeks pregnant. Don't let my smile fool you...I'm not very happy. These doctors, they just toy with your emotions. One week they tell you "the baby is probably going to come early" the next week its "you need to start thinking about how long past your due date you want to go." Why would you say that to someone whose shoes are making puffy lines in her feet!? In case you haven't guessed, I had a doctors appointment this morning. It was not encouraging. That's ok though. When they told me the baby might come early I knew that she could still be late. So whatever happens happens. The good thing is we are a lot more ready for her to come than we were a couple of weeks ago. I even have our bags for the hospital packed. While the waiting game is no fun we are trying to enjoy our last few baby free days. One things for sure - they're going to include a lot more long walks and spicy foods!

1 comment:

Lavender Bubbles said...

Oh Abbie~ You look just beautiful! I can't wait to see how your smile shines even brighter when this little angel is out of your belly and in your arms:).