Friday, October 17, 2008

Greetings from Babyland


It's hard to believe but Adelyn is 12 days old! I'm not sure what I've been doing for the last 12 days but sleeping is not high on the list. We are really enjoying getting to know our baby girl. She makes lots of funny faces, has the cutest mad face you've ever seen, and looks like a baby dinosaur going in for the kill just before she starts to eat. I have lots of different updates to share & thought you'd like to see some more pictures. So scroll on down & you'll see some of our highlights from the week. Sorry my labor & delivery post is so long. : )

1 comment:

Lavender Bubbles said...

Oh Abbie all of your posts and pictures are wonderful! She is a delight. I laughed when your described her as a dinosaur going in for a kill for a feeding. Taylor looks the same way- still at 6 months old. I am so happy Matt was your knight in shining armor during your labor, delivery, and still. That is something I'm sure you will never forget about him- his strength when you needed him most. God is amazing and does a great job on these little ones. What do you say a couple more? Congratulations on the smooth feeding and weight gain- I know that must be a big relief! :)