Saturday, December 6, 2008

Happy Birthday!!!

We have lots of celebrating to do at our house as Adelyn turned 2 months old yesterday & drum roll please... Matt celebrates the BIG 3-0 TODAY!!! As you can imagine some of us are more excited about the age we're celebrating than others. At her 2 month check up Adelyn weighed 9 lbs. 12.5 oz. (Aunt Darla's birth weight!) and is 23 inches long. So we have a long skinny girl on our hands who will be sporting the baggy clothes look for quite sometime I think. Over the past couple of weeks she has started to smile more and more. Every once in a while I hear a little laugh out of her too. So that's been fun to watch. I missed posting a Happy Thanksgiving blog so here are some pictures from that day.

Matt watched the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade while Adelyn got an early start on one of her Thanksgiving Day naps.

"Mommy, what is this thing on my head? It is as big as me!"








I'm ready for my turkey & stuffing!

What a sleepy head! It must be from all that turkey & stuffing.

Thanksgiving was a lot of fun & I was so glad to finally feel really full! As we are gearing up for Christmas Adelyn is getting excited about her first trip to Kentucky as Matt & I are debating...will it take us 3 or 4 days to get there & will we need 1 car or 2?

1 comment:

Darth Chuckles said...

Sorry you're so old Matt, I'm glad it hasn't happened to me yet. Oh, and that's a cute kid you've got there!