Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Hollywood, Here I Come!

The look says it all! She's destined for stardom. Ok maybe not, but her mommy & daddy sure think so. : )

I know it has been a month since the last time I posted any new pictures. I thought our life would slow down once Adelyn was born. Some how it seems busier than ever with 3 times the amount of laundry.

Anyways, we've been doing really well & enjoying Adelyn so much. She loves to play now. Looking in the mirror still remains one of her favorite activities but she also loves to check out her hands, get her toes, & talk to us about her day. When we went to the dr. for her 4 month check up the pediatrician told us we should play more roughly with her that she is very cautious. I thought that was funny. I think it is because Adelyn pretty much interviews you before she'll smile at you. We went to lunch with Aunt Ashley last week when she was in town for work. Adelyn wouldn't even think about smiling at her until we were saying goodbye. She's a funny one for sure.

We're looking forward to the month of March. Mimi & Grandpa will be visiting along with Uncle Ryan. And of course Adelyn can't wait to cheer for the Cats during the SEC Tournament. There are several more pictures below from the past month. It is hard to believe how fast a baby changes. By this time next week she'll probably be going off to college. (I'm starting to sound like my dad! Oh dear!)

No comments: