Saturday, March 27, 2010

March Madness

Well, it's hard to believe that March has pretty much come and gone without one post from me. I don't know how things are for you, but March Madness has more than one meaning at our house. Things have certainly been all about basketball around here. All three of us filled out our brackets, Adelyn sufferend from a shortened nap thanks to a close SEC game and even as I type this we have 5 minutes and 41 seconds to go... Matt's Our blood pressure is slightly high.

Outside of basketball we've had a visit from Mimi & Grandpa, multiple illnesses (which I will not be detailing), and extra events at work. Things have definitely been non-stop at our house. Make sure you scroll all the way down because I've added lots of new posts.


Everytime Grandpa comes to visit we take a picture in the swing. I thought it would be fun to take a look back at our picture from last March. I can't believe how much she's changed!

No comments: