Friday, July 15, 2011

Let's compare...

  33 weeks with Baby #2                                33 weeks with Adelyn

The pictures don't lie people, I'm gettin pretty big!! (I really don't even know why I'm willing to post these except that I'm officially a crazy pregnant woman and have pretty much lost it). For the most part I'm still feeling good but definitely out of breath and I really don't make it through the day without Tums and a nap. We had an ultrasound on Wednesday and everything looked good. She told me the baby weighs 5 something pounds. That's bigger than average in case you're wondering. We really did not get any good pictures because he is so smooshed up in there. The one below is a 4-D and if you look really closely you can see that he is sticking his tongue out to the side of his mouth. Both Matt & his dad do this when they're concentrating on something and the fact that my child is doing it in the womb is kind of scary. The Lilly genes are strong I can tell you that much.

 
I had a dream a couple of weeks ago that the baby was born early, huge, and not cute at all. I told the nurse "you're going to have to put him back in, it's too early." I really hope my dream does not come true. I don't think they can put them back in.

1 comment:

HellenCrescenti said...

You are so stinkin' cute! And you are definitely carrying differently. Both equally adorable!
XO,H