Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The Christmas Card

You may remember my post from last year about how Christmas cards and I don't really get along. This year I didn't even start attempting to put something together until about 2.5 weeks before Christmas. Amazingly enough I mailed them out on the 21st. One whole day earlier than last year. (If I keep this up it'll only take 20 more years before I can say I mail my Christmas cards on December 1st.) I'm not holding my breath...

I told Matt - all we need is one good picture of each of them. If we can get a good one of them together, it'll be a Christmas miracle! One child was increasingly easier to work with than the other. Can you guess who?



Both of them together was a little tricky...





But in the end I was a happy mommy. One great individual picture of each kiddo...



And a good one of both of them together.


I tried to save a copy of the actual card so that I could post it, but was not successful. I was really happy with how it turned out though!

Christmas Cards...I'll see you next year.

No comments: