Tuesday, January 31, 2012

December 2011

I'm getting closer and closer to "catching up" on blog posts. Pretend like it's December 31st instead of January 31st.  Just like you we had a very busy December. Here are a few of our highlights...

Matt and Adelyn took a trip to Kentucky to visit Mimi and Grandpa at the beginning of the month. They were suppossed to go in August but then you know who showed up ahead of schedule. They had an early flight and I think we took these pictures at 5:45 am. Adelyn was too excited to be tired!

They had a great time making cookies, visiting with Aunt Janie and Uncle Jewel, seeing the train exhibit at the children's museum and more. Adelyn did really well on both flights and overall it was a huge success!


While Matt and Adelyn were in Kentucky, Caiden and I were at home getting ready for the Christmas party I agreed to host. Our Life Group has a progressive dinner and hay ride each year and the dinner portion was at our house. It was a lot of work but I really enjoyed using my Christmas china and other pieces that I was given when we got married. What I didn't have I was able to borrow from my mom. After giving 3 weddings she has quite the treasure trove of table decor!




I was so happy with how pretty and festive the blue and white china looked with a red plaid ribbon. I had planned to use the pinecones as place card holders but ran out of time and never got the place cards made.



we also enjoyed...

1 comment:

linda said...

Abbie,
The tables are beautiful. And so are your children!